- Angol - Felsőfok
- Teljes munkaidő
- 5-10 év
Senior Java Support Engineer
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Escalation Engineers get involved on customer issues that are particularly hard to reproduce, difficult to be categorized as a bug, require considerable effort or knowledge with third party software or libraries, or potentially out of Support’s scope, by applying more time, experience and technical expertise in identifying, investigating and resolving them for the sake of the customer and other departments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are offering Escalation Engineers a motivating and enjoyable 8-hour day workplace with freedom to explore their own ways with long-term learning opportunities of working with a continuously renewing set of technologies.
We take care of our people individually, target 60% daily work, 20% helping each other and 20% learning time with near zero administration.
Employee development is part of our DNA. We are continuously learning and evolving new ways to enable skill development and growth across all roles.
If you are looking to grow your skills and career – in a very unique environment and culture you will find your next opportunity right here.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR / OUR EXPECTATIONS:
- customer-focused engineer with a Computer Science background
- experience using specific app servers (e.g. Tomcat), and specific databases
- confidently read and understand Java program code and debug it to find root causes
- ability to speak, read, and write excellent English
- excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- high level and standard of knowledge sharing
- motivation for continuous learning and improvement
- passion for quality and client/partner satisfaction and new technologies
- knowledge of various Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts, etc.)
- knowing at least one of the following tools: jVisualVM, jProfiler, Yourkit Profiler, Memory Analyzer, jConsole
- previous work integrating Liferay with other open source products or proprietary products
- advanced level English certificate issued within the past 2 years
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
5-10 years professional experience
Required language level
English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
how to apply
If you are looking to grow your skills and career – in a very unique environment and culture you will find your next opportunity right here. Apply now!