- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is responsible for the on-going management of complex contracts for Vodafone's largest multi-national Enterprise customers. As Controlling and Reporting Senior Specialist in the Contract Accounting team, you will be responsible for financial supervision of key contracts, ensure these deliver expectations and drive changes to maximize Vodafone’s long term return.
What you will do:
- Manage Vodafone Global Enterprise’s most complex and strategic deals financial aspects from contract award till the end of the contract
- Manage the financial actuals, month-end reporting and key financial risks of Vodafone Global Enterprise’s most complex and high risk contract and will be an integral member of a multifunctional global commercial finance team with direct links to senior leaders
- Complete month end reviews on customer accounts including revenue and cost accruals tracking as well as margin reporting and forecasting to senior members of the finance community
- Manage revenue and cost recognition on a monthly basis at a customer/contract level
- Identify any financial risks and develop mitigation plans associated with the customer P&L, customer contract and supplier relationships / contracts.
- Provide an explanation of business reasons behind the numbers and understand why figures developed in a way they did. Recognize and interpret trends and go beyond to find specific reasons for outliers
- Support & drive complex contractual changes to ensure that the contract still delivers the revenue and profit predicted at bid stage
- Proactive problem solving: able to find the root cause and propose solutions. Take ownership of resolution with a can do attitude, escalate when needed
This position is for you if you have:
- University/College degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English
- 4-5 years’ financial planning/controlling/financial reporting experience
- Confident accounting skills
- Strong Excel skills is a must and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) or SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Commercial/Telco business knowledge (Mobile/Fixed) considered as a huge advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills and eye for details
Why should you join us:
- International visibility – you will add distinctive value with your work!
- Possibility to work independently on contract with several different stakeholders in various business areas
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data traffic
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home 8 times per month
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.