- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Olasz - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
To perform quote and purchase order processing and to support activities. To identify issues and improvement opportunities and drive resolution with a project thinking.
What you will do:
- Receive and archive all 3rd party offers, acting as a SPOC for all Corporate Departments
- Ensure timely Purchase request issue. Prepare and send necessary briefs to obtain director approval.
- Interface with SCM to ensure timely PO request issue
- Interface with Marketing to ensure timely Goods Receipt
- Tracking and logging of all PR/GR/P, share weekly reports on them
- Manage the PO Backlog present at the beginning of the activity, i.e. all orders already issued at the date of activity start.
- Help the Marketing teams in Cost and revenue tracking and forecasting by producing ad-hoc reports and analysis on Purchase Orders, Good receipts, and Purchase requests.
- Perform process analysis , showing service level trends and identifying process improvement areas, determining process improvement goals
- Review, design and amend internal process documentations
- Define process gaps and addresses them as new demands to the technical support team
- Create, build up and drive projects to lean and streamline processes
- Provide support to business partners in finding the best ways of solving process issues, and sharing best practices
- Provide tailor-made training to various stakeholders
This position is for you if you have:
- 1-2 years supply chain/ sourcing experience
- SSC experience is an advantage
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Commercial/ business acumen
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in process documentation
- Outstanding communications and negotiation skills
- Good presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a foreign environment from a remote location
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.