- Angol - Középfok/kommunikációképes szint
- 5-10 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Teljes munkaidő
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
This position is accountable for the management of the property portfolio of Vodafone Hungary including office buildings, management of sales and call center locations and technical buildings and fleet. The role has the responsibility to define the five-year Property and Health and safety strategy for the company in line with Vodafone Global initiatives and expectations, also continuously seeking innovative Digital solutions.
Property Lead has to provide proactive support to business planning regarding property related costs and key deadlines and manage execution of the approved plans on quality and within budget.
Property Lead has focus on cost efficient and safe realization of investments and operation.
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, the role contributes to the overall direction of the people and organization agenda in country.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Develop and implement a five-year property strategy that supports business needs
- Optimizes the Vodafone footprint in country for the managed building portfolio (Offices, CCs, Technical buildings, support Business with Retail)
- Enables strong quality, low cost, efficient and safe operations, seeking best practice digital solutions across:
- Facilities management
- Estate management
- Relevant CAPEX investment projects
Ensure performance management
- Deliver country property budgets to agreed targets, along with strategic recommendations and initiatives to improve operational performance and reduce cost.
- Continuous drive to ensure office space becomes a digital enabler
- Ensure policies are up-to-date and reflect Group standards and local practice. (Record Management Policy, Travel Policy, Seating Policy)
Deliver low cost, efficient while good quality and safe operations
- Drive performance improvement and cost efficiency in managed areas.
- Manage Employee Fleet contracts and portfolio, ensuring excellent employee experience
Health and Safety management
- Ensure that Vodafone Hungary’s operation is fully meeting the Vodaofne Global Health and Safety Standards
- Support colleagues’ wellbeing with coordination of health/wellbeing programs across the company
Integration of property portfolios in case of acquisition
- Ensure successful integration of the acquired company
- Optimize supplier landscape and deliver expected cost synergies
- Ensure the execution of mutual access to offices and co-location
- Support CC and retail footprint optimization with analysis and execution
- Optimize fleet management and support the development of common Car policy terms with cost analysis
- End-to-end planning and execution of new headquarter strategy of Vodafone
Cross-functional collaboration and leadership
- Coach and influence leaders in dealing with key property management issues. Act as a trusted advisor to the HR Director and work in partnership to build highly effective local teams.
- Recruit, develop and coach a team of professionals who will provide expert Property partnering to the business
- Actively lead resource planning and succession management to ensure organizational capability is built fit for the future.
We are looking for you if you have
- Experience of working at a strategic level, with the ability to translate plans into meaningful actions
- Experience of building effective relationships, developing and coaching others and influencing key leaders at all levels of the organization
- Experience of working in large matrixed organizations, working at pace in a high change environment with ambiguity
- Good breadth of Retail and Facilities Management experience
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- International experience and operating in a diverse range of environments advantageous
- Understanding of professional area including; contract management, property management, relevant H&S legislation
- 5 years of experience
- Experience with multinational environment
- Fluency in English
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.