- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
The Marketing Automation Specialist’s responsibility is to provide best practice guidance on marketing campaign planning, design and execution to ensure testing and maximum campaign effectiveness, using marketing automation tools. To take proactive action to improve the quality and quantity of contact data using external sources where necessary. To provide post-campaign executive summaries offering an insight into trends, analysis and areas for improvement.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is:
- Promotes testing where appropriate as a method of applying 'market ingintel ligence' to each and every campaign.
- Builds and deploys campaigns and lead nurturing programs using marketing automation tools (e.g. customized landing pages , e-mail campaigns, lead scoring rules etcJ
- Creates a marketing dashboard of KPls that is automatically updated.
- Continually monitors data quality in the systems for all target contacts, takes action to improve the quality and quantity of contact data using external sources.
- Runs regular activity reports, detailing all customer touch points: updates and improves reporting, informs key stakeholders of account activity.
- Proactively creates data segmentation filters, groups and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring and nurturing programs for segmentations that will minimize 'junk leads', lead fatigue and unsubscribe rates.
- Assists in designing integrated digital media campaigns including e-mail, webinars, online ads, web site landing pages and whitepaper programs
This job is for you if you have:
- At least 5 years direct experience in PEGA, Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organizing, priority and deadline management skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Influencing skills
- Experience in managing stakeholder training
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to be a member of a fast growing marketing department
- International working environment and experience
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home (twice a week after probation period)
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.