- Angol - Középfok
- Német - Felsőfok
- Teljes munkaidő
- 1-3 év
German Speaking Cash Collection Analyst
Budapest - full time
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Finance & Accounting department you will be part of a friendly, family-like department of 100 people, where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Be a part of an end to end Collections processes
- Close cooperation with our Customers and Business stakeholders in Germany
- Be part of a winning team with a clear purpose and a strategic plan in place
- Opportunity to work on projects involving different teams and business areas
Your future tasks will be…
Without cash, it is impossible for businesses to operate. Our teams are responsible for providing cash collection services for the Computacenter Group. This involves all activities to achieve our monthly Group cash targets, dealing directly with our customers and internal business partners to secure payments and to chase, identify and resolve disputes if they occur.
On a daily basis:
- Managing and collecting the outstanding cash of business partners of the German region
- Solving problems and investigating issues via contacting account managers and sales
- Taking responsibility for a section of debtors ledger
- Providing input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
As a senior member of the team:
- Supporting and mentoring the more junior colleagues
- Proposing process-improvement ideas
- Maintaining and developing relationships within the organisation
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You are experienced in finance (1-2 years), preferably in Accounts Receivable
- You can use MS Office and its applications, especially Excel
- You are fluent in German and have at least intermediate level of English
- You are good at networking and you like contacting internal colleagues and customers
- You know how to organise your day and prioritise your tasks
- You are interested in deepening your SAP and Lean techniques knowledge
- You would like to be part of a friendly international team :)
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 15,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £4.35 billion (2018). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!
Nincs kéznél önéletrajza? Nem gond, jelentkezzen most és küldje be az önéletrajzát később, emailen!