- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
GE’s Graduate Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE management careers. FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through classroom training and key assignments. There are individual FMP programs specific to many of GE’s businesses.
FMP is an intensive two-year entry-level program spanning four rotational assignments. These assignments may include: financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance. The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
- Superior academic achievement - grade; Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance
- Fluent English
- Flexibility and mobility as travel is required. You will be required to take assignments across Europe
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the European Union
- Typically, you would be a graduate looking for a first real taste of working life
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Note: FMP opportunities are available in multiple countries globally, please only apply to one FMP application, we won’t consider multiple applications
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.