- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
What you will do:
- Proactively discover vulnerabilities in Vodafone environments
- Perform project based tests on network infrastructures, web applications and mobile applications
- Take responsibility for security assessments and penetration tests designed to highlight and clearly articulate risk to the business in terms they understand
- Participate in the scope definition of security tests
- Create detailed technical reports of security tests
- Maintain and operate the tools, devices needed for security tests
Join us if you have:
- 3+ years of ethical hacking/penetration testing/vulnerability assessment experience
- Manual and automated penetration testing experience with open source / commercial tools
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of modern computer networks, firewalls, proxies and able to inspect network traffic and extract valuable findings
- Strong English language skills
- University / College degree in IT preferably with IT security specialization
- Certificates like OSCP, OSCE, CEH or GPEN is an advantage
Why should you join us:
- Possibility to work from home
- Security related trainings are available
- Possibility to visit well-known European security conferences (such as Black Hat, Brucon)
- Strong technical team who help you improve your skills
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.