- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
Delivering digital transformation with intelligent business applications.
Our professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Dynamics CRM professionals design, implement and deploy CRM solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in CRM applications process design and configuration; CRM application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and CRM application technical architecture.
What will be your responsibility:
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Assist in the integration of application components
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirement
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications
- Deep understanding of CRM capabilities and architecture a
- Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server (3+ years of C# experience)
- Good communication skills
- Advanced English language knowledge
What we offer:
- Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
How to apply/contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.