- Angol - Középfok
- 5-10 év tapasztalat
- Teljes munkaidő
- Általános munkarend
If you are looking for a job with secure background, where you can create value and effectuate yourself, then apply and be a part of the day-to-day operations of a company with long history!
- Ensure all QFS and EHS local legal and enterprise requirements are implemented on time and full.
- Ensure effective and consistent implementation of those standards by engaging with and influencing site leadership teams and operational leaders.
- Ensure permanent strive for QFS and EHS loss identification and elimination and that the relevant opportunities to improve are escalated and shared with Compliance teams CEE.
- Contribute to packaging line and brewing streams efficiencies increase by reduction of the PDT as part of the PR.
- Build the short- and long-term capital plan in area of QFS & EHS for local countries.
- Ensure CEE QFS&EHS standards and local procedures for QFS&EHS are respected/followed across local supplier network, contractors and third parties’ packers, distribution and warehouses location.
- Responsible for communication with CEE QFS&EHS Compliance teams, incl. reporting of KPIs, Incidents, etc. in a timely manner as per CEE Standard/requirements.
- Responsible for QFS&EHS audits program execution and improvement plans ownership.
- Provide regularly defined key stakeholders with accessible and relevant reports for the QFS& EHS past performance and robust risk assessment reviews looking forward with the aim to permanently work better, in a safer manner, to avoid environment being harmed and deliver improved quality products to our clients.
- In a forward looking manner escalates to CEE Compliance teams to review Region wide Risks and Opportunities and includes in Site Improvement Plans
- Responsible to build a robust compliance team, with development plans, talent and succession plans at local country level to be able to give right level of support to the local Supply operations.
- Develop and asses the right leadership skills and technical expertise for own team.
- Responsible for setting and managing Supply teams QFS&EHS training plans to enable cascade and ownership of QFS&EHS Skills, knowledge.
Background & skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior quality and/or food safety based roles.
- Required: At least 5 years’ experience in beverage operations with focus on technical competencies, acting as SME (Subject Matter Expert) in areas of QFS.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a substantial role in Quality and/or EHS management.
- Good knowledge of environmental aspects, impacts and controls, health and safety risks and controlls and fire safety systems in the food and drink or logistics sector.
- Demonstrated site leadership team experience in manufacturing operations and demonstrated experience of strong leadership of multi-functional teams.
- Experience of managing external parties including regulators, external auditors, partners and contractors.
- Demonstrated capability in setting strategic direction and improvement plans for a site within area of accountability.
What we offer:
- flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Environment, Agriculture
- Agriculture, Food industry
5-10 years professional experience
Required language level
English (intermediate / communication)
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!