- Angol - Felsőfok
- Teljes munkaidő
- 5-10 év
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Category Sourcing Specialist, Logistics
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of high complexity
- Take the lead in ensuring effective information flow regarding the category strategy
- Contribute to the development of the respective category strategies
- Provide category specific guidance and mentoring to the relevant teams
- Ensure that the business requirements are well-understood and properly covered in the category level discussions and sourcing process
- Identify value levers and opportunities to maximise value
- Develop Sourcing strategy in accordance with the respective Category strategy
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement
- Manage and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen
- Manage key stakeholder & supplier relationships in the given category and all relevant stakeholder and supplier interactions throughout the sourcing projects looked after
- Negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers
- Develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process
- Take an innovative approach and support/lead continuous process improvement initiatives
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of relevant sourcing experience, gained preferably in a multinational environment
- 3+ years-experience from a manufacturing environment, preferably in Logistics category
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end Procurement process
- Continuous improvement / JIT/Lean concepts knowledge
- Experience with contract creation, negotiation and maintenance
- Experience on category management and/or category strategy development is an advantage
- Procurement related professional certification is an advantage (CIPS, APICS)
- Fluent in English and in another European language
- Proven experience in dealing with external partners, especially with suppliers and solid understanding of navigating the supply market and supplier selection
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills including experience with contract creation, negotiation and maintenance
- Excellent time-management and task prioritization skills
- Strong proactive and innovative approach, ability to coordinate and mentor junior team members
- Proficient desktop computing experience and strong motivation to further develop sourcing & category knowledge
AT bp, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS TO YOU:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Supply Chain
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
5-10 years professional experience
High school degree
Required language level
English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
Megtekintés a térképen