- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Magyar - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
- Teljes munkaidő
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
Main Purpose of the Position
Biochemist – Process Integration is responsible to complete all assigned work in production, validation and technology-transfer, processes. The Biochemist will also provide training to associates on technical and business procedures of all department .
Review and maintain departmental data and update batch records/SOPs/WI. Will be expected to be able to identify potential problems, provide solutions and work independently to resolve issues with support of supervisors.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates and participates in product and technology transfer with Quality Control, Manufacturing, and other related functions.
- Coordinates and/or executes assigned projects and reports project status.
- Contributes to guidelines, schedules and documentation of process and product transfers including training of associates.
- Performs process validations and product verifications.
- Investigates production and quality control issues.
- Performs cleaning, inspection, verification for calibration and maintenance of equipment. Maintains related logs and records.
- Participates in the Continuous Improvement activities established in the plant.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in a related scientific discipline (such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Cell Biology, Biology, or Engineering) and a minimum of four years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/ medical device industry or equivalent academic lab environment.
- Experience in one of the following areas: protein biochemistry (affinity chormatography, size exclusion chormatography, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western blot), flow cytometry, and immunoassays (ELISA, CBA) is requested, in more than one is an advantage.
- Fully Bilingual (English and Hungarian).
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.